


These pictures were from the park when I did my visiting teaching. Is it cheating? To invite your ladies to the park and slip a maaaaybe 20 second lesson in at the end just as were getting ready to leave? Yes, Neil is ripping the reeds out to make swords; do you see the dragonfly on the top left of this picture?
It was fascinating to Liam, he almost fell in the lake twice, I was secretly hoping he would get wet, it would have been a funny picture, but I also didn’t want duck water in my car so thanks Sister 'Bucket' for saving Liam. Terrible mother.
Neil has been saying some funny stuff lately most of it was said in the car, I have taken to keeping a little notepad in the car with me so I can write it down while it's fresh. And yes I wait for a red light to start writing. Here is what I got this week:
(Right after we got in the car)
Neil - "Mom im like wohsting, Im bowning hot from the sun!"
Mom - "Neil get buckled, I will hold Spiderman."
Neil - "Mom, No, Im important to Spiderman."
(After playing in the hose outside with Ruth)
Neil - "Mom, my watch proofs through water." - said very importantly as he grandly offers me his watch bedecked arm for inspection. You can’t see the face of his Spiderman watch from the condensation built up under the plastic...
I cut up a fresh peach to go with dinner tonight and it was a bit tart so the kids didn’t eat much of it. Marcus told me that Neil wouldn't eat it all because it tasted like 'chemicals' How would he know unless... Hmmmm should I be worried that he would compare a peach to chemicals...much less use that word to describe it. And it really wasn’t that bad, I ate most of the peach. (of course)









3 comments:
Oh man! That is so funny! Life stays fresh with little kids. What a good idea to keep a notepad in the car. Your kids will love reading over that stuff when they get older.
Megan, your kids are uber-cute. Also, I love that new title thing on top of your blog!
Thanks, My Sister in Law, Aubrey, went to China in 2005 to teach English and she got us that, its hand painted; isnt it beautiful?
Post a Comment