
September 15, 2008
Neil loves to have his hair done ‘cool’ He has 4 fav. Hair styles:
-‘Flipped up’
-‘Indian House’, (spiky)
-‘church flip up’
-‘Mohawk’
Today was a Mohawk kind of day. Liam usually insists on getting his hair done as well if he sees Neil getting his done, and he is sporting ‘church flip up’ in the picture with the both of them.

<-----------------
We were at the Goodwill looking for a little cage for Carters B-day present. Neil spotted the bear from across the store and took off only to be too scared at first to get close to it. (It must have kept on getting bigger as he got closer or something ;) I finally just sat him next to it and he decided it was okay (nice couch huh?). Some guy that worked there was trying to get me to buy it. Seriously, that thing was the size of my car, where could I possibly put it in my house?









1 comment:
Megan, your kids are so pretty. I love Liam's little smile. And I don't like those giant bears. What is the point?
Post a Comment