


September 11, 2008
We went to Texas Road House for Marcus' Neil’s' and my birthday dinners. Liam LOVED the cinnamon butter on the rolls. Neil and Ruth were having a good time crushing peanuts and throwing the shells all over the floor. Liam tried it, and hurt his hand, so when I tried to get him to do it again he would bring his fist down and come just short of hitting the peanut. I think he thought we were crazy or something because he kept blinking: 'are you serious?' at us. Funny stuff. Well to me. Oh they were wearing Fire hats because the firemen were there serving the food with the waiters and collecting all the tips for 'firemen charities' they didn't elaborate but we left a bit more than we would have normally.









1 comment:
I love peanuts! Especially when I don't have to clean them up.
Post a Comment