

September 30, 2008
Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma Holly! Hillarie, Tyler, Marcus and I took her out to eat at Olive Garden... Mmmmmm. Ruth Neil and Liam were so great; Liam didnt say one word until after dinner (I will talk about that later...) He just ate his food:

Bread,

Salad and Chicken con Brocoli.

Yes, he ate every bit of it then pooped his pants. Luckily we were just waiting for our receipts so the patrons of Olive Garden in the same dining area only had to hear him say "HoooWeee! Ehhhhh!" with his tongue hanging out for a few minutes. This is Hillarie holding him and everyone laughing to cover the gagging from his smell. I had big plans today to write a Congratuations Post for Liam. Today was the first day he told me he had to poop and then ran to the bathroom. I was so excited, well I guess its a good start at least...right?
Well Happy Birthday anyway Mom!









1 comment:
I am glad that you guys had fun. I wish that we could have been there. Hopefully we will see you soon!
Post a Comment