Tuesday, September 30, 2008


September 22, 2008
So I balded my baby. Stephanie, how did you make Travs hair look so nice on your first attempt? I have been practicing on my little guinea pigs for some 3 odd years now and I still manage to make them look like little chemo patients. I once used scissors on Neil’s hair and since the only other 'hair' practice I had before was on dogs he had fluffy poodle hair. Seriously, you think I would be getting better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see the problem. It looks pretty dang good to me. I have been trying for years to cut the boys hair and almost always it ends up just being shaved off. This is weird, I was going to give the boys a haircut tonight. I will take before and after pictures, so that you will feel better.

Stephanie Evans said...

Chemo patient? Haha, that is funny, but I agree with the bradshaw's, it doesn't look bad. I also had the cooperation of an adult, not a fidgety toddler. Maybe we can compare technique next time we're in town and help each other!

M Evans said...

I had Liam sitting on the sink in the bathroom (naked) and when I turned on the clippers he spider monkied up my arm and perched on my shoulder! I had to laugh at the picture it made in the mirror.