Tuesday, September 23, 2008



September 21, 2008
Okay so I just have to say how excited I was to have been at Savers on Tuesday. All three of my kids have all of a sudden gotten bigger. They all, seriously, grew out of their church shoes the same week! Ruth is already annoying enough about her shoes and socks and how I put them on her so when I asked her if she could wear her shoes just one more day it was almost too much for me. Sundays... im tellin ya, not a day of rest. Ruth’s feet went from a 13 to a size 2 (so she says, im a tad skeptical, but that is the size she said were the most comfy) Neil’s shoes are too big but that’s all they had for him and he doesn’t care what’s on his feet. I also got his new "Dad Suit" for 5 bucks; He is soooo proud of it and takes great pride in his "sometimes, always, never buttons" that dad was teaching him about. Ruth’s "Spiny-fluffy" dress was only 2 dollars! Liam is wearing Neil's hand-me-downs with crocks but refused to be left out. (Dad dressed him), but im not complaining im just grateful he came home to put the finishing touches on our Sunday morning scramble. So that was my 'high' of the week. Hooray for Thrift stores! And yes, bargains are my drug of choice.

2 comments:

Katie said...

You are THE best bargain finder I know. Good job! I need to spend more time at Savers, especially because I find shopping and buying so therapeutic, it would help to get some good deals.

Smith Family said...

Megan, I was blog hopping recently and came across your blog. I don't know if you remember me, I'm Traci (Anderson) Smith. I dated your brother Myles back in high school. It's fun to see how you've grown up with your beautiful little family. Also, I grew up with the Evans family in the 40th ward back in the day! :-) You married into a fine family!!