Friday, August 8, 2008





June 12, 2008
Neil Shaved his face with Aunt Hillaries Razor today
June 13, 2008
We went to the splash pad at the mall today, it was pretty fun. Ruth was so cute and tender with Liam, leading him around and protecting him from the big kids.
June 11, 2008
I took Liam into Nursery for the first time on Sunday. It did not go well. It was snack time when we got there so I sat him in the chair and retreated behind and to the left of him. He did not see me go and it took about 15 seconds, then it was all over. Instant hysterics. A little later it was singing and lesson time. They had little rugs for the kids to sit on. I sat Liam down and moved away again. Every ten seconds or so he would come back and stand by me and I would take him back to his mat. Then I started telling him to go back, and he would do it. Finally he picked up his mat and brought it to my chair and sat on it. Melt my heart, and what a smart kid!
We were eating dinner and Ruth didn’t want to eat her carrots. I remember at her age saying that I was hungry for that (pointing at dessert) but I'm not hungry for that. (Pointing at my veggies) Ruth just one upped me. She just told Marcus that she was just saving room for desert.

No comments: