Thursday, August 7, 2008



<--These pictures make me laugh, Neil and Luke had been playing outside and they were wet and dirty. Then they came in and they both had the audacity to sit by Ruth and she was irritated because Neil was wet and stinky, and Luke was just stinky.

November 15, 2006

Tonight Ruth and I were talking and I was explaining that the time wasn’t right for Liam to come out because his lungs weren’t ready yet. She said “Yeah, but when the time is right he will be so tiny and we cant mangle him or he will cry.” Where did she hear a word like mangle? We were listening to the soundtrack from Wicked and she heard the line “Happy is what happens when your dreams come true!” Ruth she told me her dreams came true at school that day. I smiled and asked her what her dream had been. It was to be the door holder.

No comments: