
<--I love this picture, it makes me laugh. He is so scrawny! I think he is drowning in those underoos.
November 1 2006
I had to go back into Ruth and Neil’s room to tell them again to stay in bed and go to sleep. They just laughed, so I got real close to Neil and said in a no nonsense voice, “Stay in bed and go to sleep.” He did not appreciate it and said: “Mad at you! Stop talking me!” then rolled over and showed me his back.
I had to go back into Ruth and Neil’s room to tell them again to stay in bed and go to sleep. They just laughed, so I got real close to Neil and said in a no nonsense voice, “Stay in bed and go to sleep.” He did not appreciate it and said: “Mad at you! Stop talking me!” then rolled over and showed me his back.
November 6 2006
Neil tried to pull a fast one on me today. I told him he had to eat all his apples before he could have candy. Well I walked away and when I got back the apples were gone so I was going to get him out of his chair when I found a lovely little pile of apples behind him. I was totally flabbergasted. It was like the time Ruth and Neil were fighting over a laundry basket so I just picked Neil up and removed him from the situation. He was so mad at me he stuck his tongue out at me and kept it out for at least 3 seconds while sobbing at the injustice. He was deadly serious too.
Neil tried to pull a fast one on me today. I told him he had to eat all his apples before he could have candy. Well I walked away and when I got back the apples were gone so I was going to get him out of his chair when I found a lovely little pile of apples behind him. I was totally flabbergasted. It was like the time Ruth and Neil were fighting over a laundry basket so I just picked Neil up and removed him from the situation. He was so mad at me he stuck his tongue out at me and kept it out for at least 3 seconds while sobbing at the injustice. He was deadly serious too.









No comments:
Post a Comment