Thursday, August 7, 2008


<--Logans Wedding reception, Neil was eating a cookie watching the wedding video.


November 21, 2006
Last night I was reading a book to Neil and there was a line in his favorite book (Barnyard dance by Sandra Boynton) the line is “Three little mice” and I was reading part and he was finishing the sentence so I said “Three little…” and he yelled “Mickeys!”
We went to Peyton’s 1st Birthday party today, Reddin and Karen’s Backyard looks great! Later that night we went to my cousin Logan’s wedding reception. It was really nice to see my family again. On the way back home Ruth was chattering away about what Peyton got for her birthday and then she asked why Aunt Karen wasn’t pregnant. We all just gave non-committal answers like ‘I don’t know’ It was quiet for a few moments then Ruth said with complete confidence and a little condescension: “Oh I know!...I guess the squigglies just haven’t found the egg yet!” It was quite the moment!

No comments: