

September 22, 2006
Neil has said some pretty funny stuff this week. Earlier Ruth got in trouble for sticking her tongue out at me. I told her that wasn’t nice and not to do it again. Well she thought I couldn’t see so she did do it again. I sent her to her room and Neil yelled after her “Bad choices Oof!” (‘Oof” is ‘Ruth’) He yelled it twice, I guess to make sure she could hear him. We had just been talking a day or two before about how everyone makes bad choices sometimes. Its good to know they retain some stuff.
Neil has said some pretty funny stuff this week. Earlier Ruth got in trouble for sticking her tongue out at me. I told her that wasn’t nice and not to do it again. Well she thought I couldn’t see so she did do it again. I sent her to her room and Neil yelled after her “Bad choices Oof!” (‘Oof” is ‘Ruth’) He yelled it twice, I guess to make sure she could hear him. We had just been talking a day or two before about how everyone makes bad choices sometimes. Its good to know they retain some stuff.









No comments:
Post a Comment