


September 4, 2006
We had Neil’s party out by our pool again. He couldn't decide on what theme he wanted so his theme was 'Neil couldn't decide' he had napkins and decorations for Barney, Baseball, Bob the Builder, Mickey Mouse, Trains and I'm pretty sure there was one more, but i don't remember. We put Bob the Builder tattoos in the invitations for people to wear, they were kind of old though so it was hard to make them stick good. I made cookies and stacked them up in a cake shape with candles. Can’t go wrong with cookies. I got Neil a train set with the track. I'm pretty sure he likes it.
We had Neil’s party out by our pool again. He couldn't decide on what theme he wanted so his theme was 'Neil couldn't decide' he had napkins and decorations for Barney, Baseball, Bob the Builder, Mickey Mouse, Trains and I'm pretty sure there was one more, but i don't remember. We put Bob the Builder tattoos in the invitations for people to wear, they were kind of old though so it was hard to make them stick good. I made cookies and stacked them up in a cake shape with candles. Can’t go wrong with cookies. I got Neil a train set with the track. I'm pretty sure he likes it.









No comments:
Post a Comment