



Myles and Kelly went on a little trip with Myles' work, so Grandma Watched Ayden and Ella. We had a fun time one day going to the AZ Science Center. I had 5! car seats in my car! They all looked so cute, it looked like we had coordinated the outfits.
We went to the AZ State Fair with Trav and Callie, Grandma and Hill. It was a super fun time. the kids were finally tall enough to be able to ride a lot of the rides.
November 29, 2007
Ruth loves commercials, she watches T.V. just for them I think. She is always saying stuff like “One call, that’s all!” today she even said “Mom, do you want to lose weight? And I kind of just blew her off by saying “sure, yeah…” she asked me: “have you called Jenny yet?”
Neil is always giving me little tidbits of trivia, like “Milk makes you strong.” Or “cars can go fast” and “scoops dig up dirt” after he says stuff like this he always says… “Did you know that?!?” He also likes everything that Ruth says she does not. Ruth says she does not like spicy foods, Neil says he does. I was putting butter on scalding hot potatoes for him once, and he was about to grab some with his fingers and I stopped him and told him they were hot! He was insulted and told me: “I like spicy things.”
Ruth loves commercials, she watches T.V. just for them I think. She is always saying stuff like “One call, that’s all!” today she even said “Mom, do you want to lose weight? And I kind of just blew her off by saying “sure, yeah…” she asked me: “have you called Jenny yet?”
Neil is always giving me little tidbits of trivia, like “Milk makes you strong.” Or “cars can go fast” and “scoops dig up dirt” after he says stuff like this he always says… “Did you know that?!?” He also likes everything that Ruth says she does not. Ruth says she does not like spicy foods, Neil says he does. I was putting butter on scalding hot potatoes for him once, and he was about to grab some with his fingers and I stopped him and told him they were hot! He was insulted and told me: “I like spicy things.”









No comments:
Post a Comment