




November 10, 2007
I lost track of my journal for a while lots of silly things have happened. Ruth started her second year of preschool, Neil Turned 3 and had a superman birthday party. Trevor left on his mission and is now what Neil calls a “Mission-merry” Liam has earned himself the nickname “Mr. Sober-sides.” Many many people have tried and failed to get him to laugh. People making complete fools of themselves and he just looks at them with absolutely no expression. Uncle Travis B. has gotten the most reaction out of him and he did that by holding him on his lap and making loud noises that make him jump and blink, but his expression doesn't change. It’s now a challenge. Ruth is really the only one who can make him smile and she is so proud of the fact. She claps her hands spins in a circle and makes monkey noises. It works every time but only for her. Once I bought balloons for Halloween and Ruth was pulling back the tied end making it snap into the air and filling and letting it blow raspberries all over the room. EVERY TIME Liam would laugh hilariously. I tried it, no reaction. Grandma tried it, no reaction. Ruth did it again, Laugh, laugh laugh. I'm telling you, only Ruth is funny.
November 28, 2007
Neil wanted some “Mock-a-mole’” today. Ruth corrected him and explained that its called “Glock-a-mole’” (You know, that glock-a-mole’ made from Avocados)
I lost track of my journal for a while lots of silly things have happened. Ruth started her second year of preschool, Neil Turned 3 and had a superman birthday party. Trevor left on his mission and is now what Neil calls a “Mission-merry” Liam has earned himself the nickname “Mr. Sober-sides.” Many many people have tried and failed to get him to laugh. People making complete fools of themselves and he just looks at them with absolutely no expression. Uncle Travis B. has gotten the most reaction out of him and he did that by holding him on his lap and making loud noises that make him jump and blink, but his expression doesn't change. It’s now a challenge. Ruth is really the only one who can make him smile and she is so proud of the fact. She claps her hands spins in a circle and makes monkey noises. It works every time but only for her. Once I bought balloons for Halloween and Ruth was pulling back the tied end making it snap into the air and filling and letting it blow raspberries all over the room. EVERY TIME Liam would laugh hilariously. I tried it, no reaction. Grandma tried it, no reaction. Ruth did it again, Laugh, laugh laugh. I'm telling you, only Ruth is funny.
November 28, 2007
Neil wanted some “Mock-a-mole’” today. Ruth corrected him and explained that its called “Glock-a-mole’” (You know, that glock-a-mole’ made from Avocados)









No comments:
Post a Comment