Friday, August 8, 2008






We decided...I decided it would be fun to go up to flagstaff to see the fall colors riding the ski lift. It was gorgeous, and the kids had a great time, until it became miserably cold. I think it was 23 degrees at the top and snowing, and i didn't bring any winter clothes for the kids. Ruth was wearing crocks. I just didn't think about it, it was almost 100 degrees in the valley. So our kids cried the whole some 25 -30 odd minuets back down the mountain. I tried giving Ruth my socks but i don't think it helped. Marcus' Illinois friends came with us, they had shorts on. I felt so bad. Luckily we had a big Trader Joe's canvas bag we stuffed Liam in, i think it helped keep him warm a bit at least. I would love to do it again, but i would be better prepared next time!

No comments: