Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August 11, 2008

Earlier, before the body luster incident, Liam came and handed me an empty nail polish bottle *sigh* I have no idea where he got it, luckily it was top coat and he poured the majority into the toilet, but he must have painted his face or tasted it or something because he kept saying *keee* which in Liam language means 'yuck' and his cheek was dry with top coat. It was also all over his foot, maybe he was trying to paint his toenails??? Anyway it could have been worse, it made for a funny video.

2 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Oh my gosh... Liam has learned too much from grabby Abby. I think that blog perfectly illustrates why being a single parent is way too difficult. It had me laughing pretty hard. When it rains, it pours.... =)

Erin said...

Megan you have the cutest little family. I have to say that I can relate to this, except Rylee drank my "hard as nails". Needless to say poison control was very nice to me that nite. :)