


August 12, 2008
Last night Marcus and I were watching the Olympics and Marcus realized it was too quiet. He was right. Liam was in his new favorite place, My bathroom drawer. He...somehow, and I still don't know where the lid is, got the top off my body luster bath and body works (I got it for my bridal shower) and 1/2 the bottle was just gobbed all over his face. He was glowing from all the glitter. Its lasted so long in my drawer because: a) I rarely use it and b) A little bit goes a loooooooooooong way. I couldn't even rub the stuff off him with a dry cloth it was on so thick. He had his eyelashes coated in it and it was just plastered and not coming off. I threw him in the bath (not literally) and was attempting to scrub it off while he screamed bloody murder when Neil comes in dripping blood from his nose all over my carpet and bathroom rug...also screaming bloody murder. Apparently he did a swan dive off the couch onto his already suspiciously funny feeling nose. (I think he broke it falling out of bed last week though he swears it doesn't hurt, it feels weird) Luckily Marcus was right there to take care of him. Marcus told him to hold the tissue on his nose while he started scrubbing the blood up but the kid had some sort of morbid fascination of watching his blood drip. I did a lot of laundry last night. During all this Ruth was running around like a chicken without its head, trying to do something that would be useful to Marcus and I but succeeding in only getting in the way. Poor kid. Liam woke up this morning with skin that was "luminous, radiant and silky smooth." definitely still luminous, and still smelling of Night-Blooming Jasmine (im not sure that I like that smell anymore...). I was hoping you could see the sparkle in that last picture, but you cant really.









1 comment:
That is funny. Do you think Liam is going to stay out of your bathroom now?
Post a Comment