
April 6, 2006
Yesterday after I got you guys buckled into your chairs I was backing out of the carport. I usually put my seatbelt on after I finish backing out, don’t ask why…I don’t know. Ruth, as usual, told me that I ‘have to put on my seatbelt’ and says it over and over until I do put it on. While I was backing out I thought I would say “I know” every time she told me, she kept saying it, (4 or 5 times) so I thought I would see what she would do if I just ignored her. In a very frustrated voice she said: “All im saying, mom, is that you need to put on your seat belt. That’s all Im saying.” Then she went on and on for like 5 minutes telling me the p’lice would come take me away (pointing out the window) look Neil there is the P’lice man in that car, and they will take you away if you don’t wear a seat belt.” Silly girl. Ruth and Neil are quite the seat belt sticklers. Grandma Holly doesn't like wearing her seatbelt and they are always after her to get it on.
Yesterday after I got you guys buckled into your chairs I was backing out of the carport. I usually put my seatbelt on after I finish backing out, don’t ask why…I don’t know. Ruth, as usual, told me that I ‘have to put on my seatbelt’ and says it over and over until I do put it on. While I was backing out I thought I would say “I know” every time she told me, she kept saying it, (4 or 5 times) so I thought I would see what she would do if I just ignored her. In a very frustrated voice she said: “All im saying, mom, is that you need to put on your seat belt. That’s all Im saying.” Then she went on and on for like 5 minutes telling me the p’lice would come take me away (pointing out the window) look Neil there is the P’lice man in that car, and they will take you away if you don’t wear a seat belt.” Silly girl. Ruth and Neil are quite the seat belt sticklers. Grandma Holly doesn't like wearing her seatbelt and they are always after her to get it on.









No comments:
Post a Comment