April 10th –ish, 2006
We were in Dillard’s busy restroom (big surprise to find us in a public restroom, I think I know where every restroom is in every store we have been in) and Ruth was washing her hands and I told her to hurry up, so she was darting around people and she darted right in the way of a sour looking little old lady. The lady had to draw up short and she didn’t look to pleased about it but the look melted off her face when Ruth stopped and looked at her to say “Oh excuse me, I'm sorry.” A few minutes later that same lady came up behind me and said “Id like to congratulate you on your daughters’ manners…” then she told me what Ruth had done and I was so proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment