Thursday, August 7, 2008

<--Playing at Chuck-e-Cheese at Aydens b-day party.
March 21, 2006
Neil Pointed to a basketball on his sweatshirt and, instead of his usual proud utterance of ‘Ball’,he said “Oop Ba-ket ball” I knew he could recognize a football, but I didn’t know he knew what a basket ball was, much less that it went along with a ‘oop’ (or Hoop)
When we leaves he waves and says “Bye-G’Bye”
March 22, 2006
Neil bit Ruth for the first time yesterday. He was very upset to, it wasn’t just a bite and let go, it was a bite and try to pull it off! She had a very tender looking shoulder with 4 long red marks on it. He must have been satisfied with the effect it caused though because he did it again only this time it was on what Ruth calls her “Chee-Chee” and it broke the skin. Poor girl.
Today Ruth asked for help unbuttoning her pants so she could go potty. On her way over to me she shocked herself by unsnapping them herself. I asked her if she could unzip them herself as well. She did it and with a huge grin said “I'm so ‘pressed!”

No comments: