
April 18, 2006
Neil’s new favorite word is “mine” He also likes to say ‘Hillarie’ it comes out with a little French accent kind of like “A-ree-ree” Sometimes he gets it right and says “Hill-aree” in a little sing song voice. When he first started saying it, everything he tried to say ended with an ‘aree’ at the end.
April 19, 2006
Last night was the 3rd night that Ruth and Neil have shared a room together. It takes about ½ hour of those two alternating between laughing hysterically and crying before they go to sleep. This morning you guys woke up and I heard laughter, when I peeked in the room I found Ruth in Neil’s crib with him, but she wasn’t laughing anymore, she was ordering him to the other side of the crib because he smelled bad. Then she looked at me and told me his bed smelled bad too.
Neil’s new favorite word is “mine” He also likes to say ‘Hillarie’ it comes out with a little French accent kind of like “A-ree-ree” Sometimes he gets it right and says “Hill-aree” in a little sing song voice. When he first started saying it, everything he tried to say ended with an ‘aree’ at the end.
April 19, 2006
Last night was the 3rd night that Ruth and Neil have shared a room together. It takes about ½ hour of those two alternating between laughing hysterically and crying before they go to sleep. This morning you guys woke up and I heard laughter, when I peeked in the room I found Ruth in Neil’s crib with him, but she wasn’t laughing anymore, she was ordering him to the other side of the crib because he smelled bad. Then she looked at me and told me his bed smelled bad too.









No comments:
Post a Comment