Thursday, August 7, 2008







April 28, 2006
We went to the train park with Ruth’s friend Jack Stanley and his mom. Ruth and Jack are Nursery friends. They are so cute together, and its amazing how similar they are in personality and appearance. They make Molly (Jacks mom) and I laugh. They were playing in a water fountain in the sand and another little boy took Ruth’s shovel and she turned to me livid and said: “That ….BOY…Stole my Shubble! And he ran away!” I told her to go ask nicely for it back, so her and Jack took off across the playground to retrieve it. We lost sight of them for a moment and then I saw the little boy, crying, being dragged away by his mother and Ruth and Jack, still angry came back and recounted everything that happened with flamboyant gestures.
I cant find the picture I'm looking for, so i added a picture of preschool graduation. Ruth has a healthy appetite. :) Yeah! I found the pictures, but i cant figure out how to delete the graduation pic...so its still there as well. Poor little Neil, he feels left out sometimes i think. He just watched Ruth and Jack play. He looked dang cute though.

No comments: