Thursday, August 7, 2008

<--Another picture from Trav and Stephs Wedding.
July 15, 2006
The phone rang today and Marcus and Ruth answered it at the same time (it was a guy in our ward) Poor Ruthie was so confused, She kept asking Marcus why he was calling her, and why didn’t he just come downstairs to talk to her. Marcus just kept telling her to hang up the phone please. Finally she said: “I love you Daddy, Bye!”
Neil ran in the other room and threw himself on the floor because he was mad at me. First he stomped his foot, and then he demanded, when that didn’t work he threw himself down and cried. Then he was mad because I didn’t give him sympathy. Poor Guy.


July 25, 2006
I called Ruth ‘Miss Piggy’ because she growls just like her when she is mad. She thought about that and then asked what a ‘miss’ was. I told her that she was a ‘miss’ because she wasn’t married, Mommy was a ‘Mrs.’ because she was married, and Grandma Holly is a Ms. Because she was married. “But mom, why did Grandma get married and then become a Ms.?” I love the way she talks.

No comments: