




Uncle Trav and Aunt Stephanie got married today! The kids all looked so cute in the matching dresses grandma Evans made. I searched high and low for a red tie for Neil. I finally had to modify a larger one that i got at the D.I. I thought he was the best looking guy there. Sorry Steph! That picture of Neil eating cake is pretty funny. After the ceremonial 'cutting of the cake' the rest of the slice was just left on the table. I looked over and saw a little hand reaching up onto the table picking bits of it off, so i gave it to him. He was so excited.
I had to leave the reception early and drive up to Salt lake for my Aunt Heathers Funeral. I hate that drive up to SLC. It always takes like 4 hours longer than i expect. I Was wearing a black dress at the wedding, and i didn't take it off Until the following night. It seems strange that an outfit that is so appropriate for a wedding reception, could also be appropriate for a funeral.









No comments:
Post a Comment