
This is Ruth getting her nightly story from dad. She loves school, we are usually running tight on time, but we were early one morning so instead of rushing out the door I sat down. Ruth got all indignant and said “Mom can we go? I don’t want to be late.” I explained showing her the clock that we had 20 minutes until we needed to leave. She stood there looking at the clock for a good 5 minutes or so. She probably would have spent the whole time there had I not told her to pick up her toys. Sneaking glances between toys she finally yelled “Its time to go! Lets go!!”g her nightly story from dad.
After I picked her up from school and she said she was hungry. I told her we were on our way to Grandmas house and we would see if she had anything there. Just then, Grandma called and said she forgot lunch and to pick some up, so I asked Ruth what she wanted and she said: “Mom! You’re a Genius!” I laughingly asked her what she thought a Genius was, she said: “It’s colorful, pretty and nice” So I said thank-you.
Ruth calls ‘New York’ “New Zork” well the first time she was trying to recall the name she called it “Noah’s Ark”
Ruth calls ‘New York’ “New Zork” well the first time she was trying to recall the name she called it “Noah’s Ark”









No comments:
Post a Comment