Thursday, October 8, 2009

What happens if you eat all your yummy fish and cous cous first saving the (not quite what I was envisioning, yet perfectly edible) squash for last? You gag on it. What happens when you barf up your entire meal (getting some on dad in the process) when you are told to eat the squash you threw on the floor thinking it would get you out of eating it?
It's all you get for dinner the next night. No don't call super nanny on us! I told her if she hurry and ate it she could have her pork chop and rice. She ate it with only a groan of dismay or two but there was no heaving this time. Poor Ruth, hopefully she wont throw food on the floor again...Dad doesn't like that.


What do you do when exhaustion sets in?You lay down and go to sleep, right when you walk in the house, right on a dirty towel.

What do you do when your son says he wants to be just like his dad? you let him. :) JEALOUS?


What do you do when you have the cutest baby in all the land? Brag. I have the cutest baby EVER!

1 comment:

Paula said...

OH, poor Ruthie with the squash! I'm sorry she ralphed and it got on Marcus. Love little Liam on the floor. Great six pack Neil has and of course you have the cutest baby ever! Love you all.