My boys have been saying some silly stuff this morning. We dropped Ruth off at school and then I thought I would pop over to Albertson's to get some applesauce to make "healthy" cookies since I cant stop making and eating them...*not worth it, just use butter* Anyway, when Neil asked where we were going I told him and he was quiet for a second then asked: "Is AL-BERT-SONS how you say Fry's in Spanish?" Hee hee. Just two thoughts... We should probably shop somewhere other than Fry's occasionally, and I should teach my kids more Spanish words other than Food items like 'leche' and 'queso', maybe we will move onto body parts.
Liam just (((went potty))) and needed help getting his jammies back on. I asked him to run and get some Unders (he was going commando after he took his pull-up off.) He said very dramatically: "NOOOO MOOOOOOOM! That gives me a headache!" Silly boy.









No comments:
Post a Comment