Isn't it amazing how some people can to toothless so well?
Yes my Ruthie has finally lost her other front tooth. Marcus was worried about it, her gums were majorly puffy and he said he was thinking of taking her to the Dentist but she wanted to wait until Monday so she could try to lose it at school. Apparently the kids that lose their teeth at school get a little plastic tooth necklace to put the tooth in until they get home. (Maybe the tooth fairy will write her an IOU tonight and stop at teaching tools tomorrow to get her one of those little boxes for Monday night...) Poor Neil is so very anxious for his first wiggly tooth. Maybe posing for a picture with toothless Adele would help his teeth get their wiggle on? (I hope not, I'm not ready for that!)
Looks like he is about to drop her huh? He was. (but didn't, I saved her) He sneakily carries her all over, Marcus said he brought her outside yesterday when he was mowing, (where was I? I honestly don't know when he could have done it! Luckily he isn't trying to teach her to swim.) Amazingly she has only gotten hurt once by the kids, ironically today, when Liam was trying to help her 'hide' during their game of hide and seek. He put the upturned laundry basket on her head, poor little duck. She has a fabulous boo-boo lip and couldn't be consoled, she just kept whimpering with the lip. Ruth got her little hello kitty radio and put baby music on for her to help 'soothe' her as she put it. P.S. Don't you love Ruth in the background of that last picture examining her 'holes'?









1 comment:
Ruth is so hilarious, love the child, and how sweet of her. Sheesh those 3 and 4th children definitely have it different than the first two.
Post a Comment