Adele had her first tub bath. Much different than the other 3 kids' "first bath" experiences. When I laid her down she got this look on her face reminiscent of wonder...or maybe it was just a weird de-ja-vu moment for her, but whatever it was it involved no crying. She didn't make a peep the whole time! I love the smell of clean babies. Liam is always sniffing her and announcing if she "mells good" or "hoo-wee, she stinks"
Saturday, August 15, 2009
After giving her a few more days to let the button dry up completely, (and after last nights barf drenching...) Today was the big day:
Adele had her first tub bath. Much different than the other 3 kids' "first bath" experiences. When I laid her down she got this look on her face reminiscent of wonder...or maybe it was just a weird de-ja-vu moment for her, but whatever it was it involved no crying. She didn't make a peep the whole time! I love the smell of clean babies. Liam is always sniffing her and announcing if she "mells good" or "hoo-wee, she stinks"
Adele had her first tub bath. Much different than the other 3 kids' "first bath" experiences. When I laid her down she got this look on her face reminiscent of wonder...or maybe it was just a weird de-ja-vu moment for her, but whatever it was it involved no crying. She didn't make a peep the whole time! I love the smell of clean babies. Liam is always sniffing her and announcing if she "mells good" or "hoo-wee, she stinks"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment