Friday, May 15, 2009

May 15, 2009

I have taken to checking the back of Ruth's school work just as diligently as the front. She somehow has time to complete these masterpieces during the day after finishing the front. They are incredibly detailed, but they are just... (is weird the word I'm looking for?) kind of abstract. What do you think, do I have a budding Picasso? Or just a silly kindergartner... :) I'm thinking both.

4 comments:

Paula said...

What an imagination! Aubrey will love these.

Stephanie Evans said...

Hi Megan! Ok, I have asked Trav for a week now to call Marcus and find out when he is coming to Buffalo, but he still hasn't "gotten to it yet" :) So I'm just going to ask you. We are coming to AZ this week on Thurs. so I'm wondering if it will even work out, but do you know his schedule? I'm kinda a "planner" and when he said over a week ago that he'd be coming soon I got the impression that it would be this week. Anyway, do you know? :)

M Evans said...

He leaves Monday the 25th and comes home the 29th :)

Brimley Family said...

You may have an artist in your family! Those are pretty good!