Tuesday, March 31, 2009
All my Ruthie wanted for Christmas this past year was an Easy Bake Oven. Ever since she excitedly tore off the wrappings it has been in one of the cupboards in our kitchen reminding me what a wicked mother I am every time I get a cookie sheet out while it sits there unused. I HAD to get it out today because my roasting pan was behind it and I decided to leave it out and have it all warmed up and ready for her when she got home from school. Needless to say she was excited to be able to mix the dough up all by herself and she did a pretty good job making it into 6 uniform balls. The recipe however told us to bake them for 10 minutes which burned them, so we tried again with Betty Crocker cookie mix and were a bit more successful. (We cooked 2 more cookies in her oven and the rest in mine...) Maybe she will be a chef and a party planner when she grows up. As a side job of course, she is still determined to be a farm girl and raise crops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment