
It just sort of popped into my mind and for some reason Marcus agreed (even though he liked Mackenzie better.)
Baby #2 was either going to be 'Neil Reese' (Marcus suggested that one day, we both liked it, so that was that) or 'Adele'.
We found out it was a boy before we came up with a middle name for Adele.Baby #3 was either going to be Liam (A name we liked while watching the credits from K-19: The widowmaker while we were pregnant with Ruth, (that would be Liam Neeson of course) or Adele.
We again found out it was a boy before we came up with a middle name for Adele. So baby names have always been easy for Marcus and I do decide on; they were usually pretty much set in stone by the beginning of our second trimester having said that, what is the problem this time with baby #4?!?

We still like Adele but after having ready my favorite baby book at least 4 times (just this pregnancy) and read all our family lines back to the 1400’s in some spots, were still having a hard time with a middle name for a her! As for boy names, were starting out at ground zero. Names that I liked a few years ago just don’t sound good when said out loud these days and Marcus is no help in the boy department because he thinks were having a girl and won’t seriously consider any of the names I have suggested. *sigh* I would like to use my Grandpas name, Arnon, but not as a first name, it’s kind of hard to wrap your tongue around all the time.
So back to Middle Names for Adele…I had originally tried pushing Paula after Marcus Mom, seeing how Ruth is named for the other Grandma, but after thinking of what the initials would be…A.P.E. backed off that idea a bit. Then I panicked thinking what other potential middle names do I have to rule out for that self same reason? Lydia, Pricilla Lindsay and Lilly, family names tentatively added to the Maybe list were reassigned to the ‘Probably Not’ list. And now we’re left with a few A.E.E’s, A.C.E’s , A.M.E’s, A.F.E.’s and A.O.E.’s and a whole lot of frustration. Why was it so easy finding a name for the other 3 kids and this one is giving us the run around? If any names *popped* into your mind I would appreciate suggestions. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment