(I will miss you too dad! From Ruth)The rest of the morning/afternoon was a mixture of scootering in the garage, qubo, chicken noodle soup, and lots of "Shhhhhhhh"s when I Put Liam down for his nap. At about 4:30 the guys said they were just about done and the kids were so stir crazy that they about flew out the door and of course the first thing they did was touch the paint. Lovely. So are you ready? I had Marcus snap this picture as our before picture when he left:
...and here is the finished product:
No more pink house! We had to get out of the house after that so we went and had pizza at Grandma Holly's house for dinner. Here is pictures of the kids saying goodnight to Marcus when he called to tell us his plane didn’t ice up and crash *Yeah!*

Ruth was making sure her sticker was safe, it got lost, but was later in the phone call found stuck to the bottom of his shoe *whew*

Neil was telling Marcus if he found a paper airplane he would give him a prize (Is that right Marcus?) I wasn’t really sure; I just know he was planning on telling Marcus he wanted him to make him an airplane before he left because mommies weren’t that great...

And Liam had his first phone conversation, usually he just listens but he was jabbering on about motorcycles and stuff.
And so went president’s day... :)









3 comments:
Awww! That is neat he gets to "go out of town on business". And your house looks great. I noticed that alot of the houses in that neighborhood have been painted lately. Anyway, I really like it.
I like your house. I think it looks great. I hope you have a fun week.
So far so good, we will see how mutual (learning to make fires for camp) goes with 3 extra kids...
We went to Lone Star Steak house last night just the 4 of us (Kids eat free *sweet*) that was pretty fun, especially watching Liam pound peanut shells open!
Post a Comment