
Happy Birthday to Ruth!

Happy Birthday to Ruth!

Happy Birthday to RUUUUUTHIE!

Happy Birthday....

TO YOU!
My baby Girl Turned 6 today. *sniff* She was so funny this morning, she had a special shirt that she got last year (It says 'Birthday Girl' on it) that has been sitting in a special spot on her dresser for 2 weeks waiting for this morning when she would wear it with pride to school. I asked her what she wanted for lunch today, I told her I would bring her anything in the whole world. She wanted a bean burrito from taco bell *score* How easy is that, its even on the way. Anyway, when I dropped her off at school, they have a drop off lane for the kindergartners that leads into the playground. Usually the kids are running around playing on the equipment and having a great time before school starts, but today there were about a dozen kids all lined up by the gate peeking through the fence. I thought it was a little strange, I had never seen the kids do that before, but didn't think much of it until Ruth jumped out of the car and started towards the gate. All the kids jumped off the wall and ran out the gate towards the cars (hello where were the teachers?) yelling her name or yelling Happy Birthday. I had to get back out of my car, holding up the line, to shoo the kids back on the other side of the fence. It gave me a pretty good chuckle though, I can just see Ruth announcing for the past 3 or 4 weeks exactly what day her birthday was on. We had a fun family dinner for Ruth at our house, she wanted Hawaiian Hay Stacks and Cookies instead of a cake. She was a bit insulted at the 2 candles (I ALWAYS forget the candles)I had for her to blow out, but I promised her more for the friend party on Friday she is having. Tune in then for my post on how it was to have a dozen 5 and 6 year old girls in my house (In their P.J.s) I will leave you tonight with a timeline of pictures from Ruths past. ;)






+of+10-21-05+007.jpg)















okay that was a little out of control, but I kept finding ones that I liked.
I heart you Ruth.









3 comments:
She's a beautiful girl! My kindergartner turns 6 on the 15th. He is very excited too.
She is so cute! And what a popular girl at school:) (just like her Mom)
What an incredibally cute girl! Not predijuced a bit! She is beautiful and such a fun girl with such a strong personality. She is the best. We had a great time last night.
Post a Comment