Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 18, 2009
My brother Myles is in town again this weekend. He is running in the P.F.Chang marathon with my other brother Tyler and some of my Uncles (Morgan, Eric & Matt) and cousin Eleisha. How awesome are they? Personally I have no desire to run anything longer than about 3 1/2 house lengths (that's my max) but I have the greatest respect and admiration for people who do have the discipline and uhh... stamina to run for 3 1/2 hours or so; Good luck to them! I will post pictures of them running later.
Anyway, we had a Spaghetti dinner at my Uncle Eric's house last night to load up on carbs. Here's Myles swinging on the swing,
I thought it was funny, brought back memories from some 20 odd years ago when this swing set was in our backyard, I told him he had to walk across the monkey bars to complete the memory... :)
This is my 3 year old cousin Olivia, (yes first cousin) she is a riot!
Here is a picture of Ruth and Maddison. She is my little cousin who is just a few months younger than Ruth. They were best friends in like 20 seconds. Don't you wish you could make friends like a 5 year old... *sigh*

No comments: