Tuesday, January 13, 2009


January 13, 2009
Ruth is the student star of the week, so we got to make her a lovely poster showing who she is. She told me it was bigger than any of the other posters and probably wouldn't fit on the board. I tentatively asked her if she minded that hers was bigger and a bit fancier than the other kids'. For now she doesn't mind having an almost over the top school project. I remember the projects we made with moms help were always spectacular. Sometimes I was almost embarrassed to take them to school because they were so fabulous. I guess I have a little bit of that 'all or nothing' attitude my mom had towards projects. If only I had applied that towards math as well...


Oh yeah...and Liam eats dirt.
This is actually sand, he was totally crunching it like it was pop rocks.
So Gross.

1 comment: