Well it’s that time of year again; Im never sure if I should be excited or resigned. I remember as a kid how very long it took for Christmas Eve to come; I need to forget that, it gets me in trouble every year! It does NOT take forever, it comes very quickly. Luckily I have a pretty good idea of what im going to get everyone; it’s just a matter of doing it now.
I was at my mom’s house today helping her with her Christmas ornaments. She is tying cinnamon sticks to her tree with cute ribbon. I let Liam smell them and then forgot he was sitting there. The next thing I knew my mom was laughing into her hand nudging me to look at my silly baby.

I guess he likes the smell of cinnamon!









1 comment:
Haha! Maybe I could try that and it would clear up this cold I'm having! Love the bum picture and your new background!
Post a Comment