Poor Neil. We were just rushing into the grocery store to pick up some stuff I forgot to get for dinner and as I was strapping Liam into the baby seat in the cart I hear Neil start crying. My first thought was "Great...He forgot his shoes again and jumped into the rocks and cut his foot." Lucky for me (no E.R. visits yet, knock on wood) but not lucky for Neil, he was standing by the door to the car and he was trying and trying to pull it open and at first I was confused, then I realized his fingers were shut in it. It was a wicked looking in little...dent...for lack of better words in his fingers. The first thing I did was asses the damage and put him in the cart...^^love ^ love^^, are you going to be okay? *Kiss*, :::pat head:::, (Im not very good at sympathy, but I THINK I did okay.) I took a picture next (of course...)

and rushed us in to get a jug of milk for him to rest his hand on. He moaned the whole time we were walking around, but I was surprised at how brave he was. My little emo boy must be toughening up with all the rough housing from the big boys in the neighborhood. They like to play this game in our backyard where they lob balls at each other as hard (and accurate) as they can. Two days later and he is very proud of his little red marks on his hand. Wounds are a boy’s badge of honor I guess.
2 comments:
That looks like it really hurt. Tell Neil I think he is very brave.
Oh....My.....Gosh!!!!!OUCH!!!
You know how my legs go numb when I get grossed out...well I can't feel my legs right now.
Post a Comment