
My Handsome Grandpa before he left for the war, I think it was in 1943...or 44.
Happy Veterans Day everyone! Im so grateful to live in this wonderful country and Im excited about the progress we have made in the last few decades. Though I disagree strongly with a lot...most of President-elect Obama’s policies, Im glad America has seen past the color of a mans skin. :::clean slate::: lets see where Obama takes us from here. Who knows, he may end up being a good president *happy thoughts* and he wont put us on the fast track to the 'end of days'. We will just have to keep on doing what we know is right and bulk up our food (and feminine products) (including chocolate) supplies and we will be good. So Thanks to all those who have fought to keep our country free! Including my dear old Grandpa Goff! I miss you so much!

Me, My Grandpa and cousin getting ready to hike out of the Grand Canyon. (1995-ish)

My Grandpa relaxing in the pool. (1993-ish)









No comments:
Post a Comment