
November 7, 2008
I put these Care Bear jammies on Liam Yesterday afternoon just as a joke; He didn’t want to take them off, so he wore them to bed. This is him this morning sitting down to breakfast; I usually change his diaper/clothes after we eat so we don’t have to change again.

This is him during breakfast, (dad went and got donuts) Liam was excited to see the one with powder; hopefully he doesn’t start thinking that baby powder is edible...
He ate most of his powder donut, but he couldn’t resist sampling all of them, I don’t know that he liked the maple one so much.


This is Liam leaving the house and walking around Savers in his jammies. He has had them on all day, he is playing in the backyard with the kids right now...in the very dirty jammies.

This is Liam dressing it up a bit to go over to Grandma and Grandpas. You know Im a little disappointed they don’t have a little Care Bear tail on the bum!
If you were wondering, I got them at the same time I got Ruth's Bunny Jammies. I guess my kids like novelty P.J.’s.









No comments:
Post a Comment