November 6, 2008
We had another fun day with Abby today! I went and picked her up after we dropped Neil off at school, then we went mall walking. Liam was excited to ride in Neil’s seat.
Then we had to stop at the kids play area...

Abby lost Liam for a minute, I thought it was so cute that she was calling him. I think this was the first time I have heard her say his name...
The little boy in the black shirt followed Abby around almost the whole time we were there. She gave him about 3 seconds of her time while she played 'peek-a-boo' with him, but other than that she just pretended he wasn’t there.
I have watched Abby a few times now and I think Im finally getting the hang of the whole 'twins' thing. The first time I did it, I had no Idea how to go shopping! Sharing a seat lasted for about ten seconds;

I ended up having to use a belt and strapping Liam into the bottom of the cart.

Fry's is much better equip for shopping with kids than Wal-mart apparently was; they have these cool car buggies that seat 2 in the car (with belts) and two up in the basket (with belts) the picture isn’t very good because both times I have been, I have forgotten my camera so had to use my phone.
I just had a horrifying thought; I just said it was getting easier, this ‘twins’ thing, what if im being prepped, or warned! Eeeek! Better yet, maybe this is just satisfying the very small part of me that thinks it would be super fun to have twins (can you just imagine the wonderful photo opportunities, Halloween costumes, matchy-matchy outfits….etc). Well hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself. Where’s some wood???









No comments:
Post a Comment