
November 4, 2008
I was looking all over this morning for my "I voted early" sticker, and I just couldn’t find it. Marcus told me to go down to the polls and pick a new one up. I think he was joking, but how can you walk around on November 4th without a sticker on?!? I know, Im dumb, but it felt really important at the time. The guy thought I was hoping for a free Starbucks and graciously told me I didn’t need the sticker, but I insisted on getting my 'badge of honor' and went merrily on my way once he relented. Stingy old polling geezer.

Ruth voted today at school; Looks like Obama will be our next Pres. she said she voted for McCain.









2 comments:
So my sticker was not as neat as this one and it wasn't sticky enough so all the edges kept coming up off my shirt. Annoying. But I guess there are more important things to worry about now. If you know what I mean.
No Katie, the sticker is all important.
Post a Comment