Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Neil has a new friend that he has named "Jeffery". Grandma Holly bought it to 'get' Hillarie, and once she was got, we inherited it. Neil doesn’t keep very good track of it so im always finding it on the floor or on my tables. :::shudder:::
P.S. Yes its fake, and so is:










Ruth named this one "Frankie"...no I didn’t suggest it to her, however I didn’t dissuade her either. Anyway, this ones not as bad because its so big and cockroaches don’t grow this big so I only have a nano second of doubt before I dismiss it. At least I don’t think they grow this big, that’s a horrifying thought. Liam absolutely hates both of them so I told Ruth and Neil if they chased him one more time with them I would throw them away. (Im kind of hoping they do just so I can say, 'I warned you...')

No comments: