Saturday, November 8, 2008

Marcus took the pictures off my phone for me, I thought I'd share!

Ruth at the Dentist getting hydrofluosilisic acid on her teeth. (That was for you Katie!)



No it was not ash Wednesday, He had gotten stamps on his hands at the kids club and it was a hot day so when he rubbed his head he transfered the stamp, though it no longer looks like the picture of a star and a bat.



Who does he remind you of in this picture?!?



Such a sweet picture, I love it.



Another Sweet picture!



This picture Cracks me up! Liam when he was younger totally reminded me of my brother Travis. (I think he is wearing Travis' jammies in this picture too!)

3 comments:

Stephanie Evans said...

Megan- just read your barfing post... I get such mixed signals about wanting children!! :) Sounds like a night! Hope everyone is feeing better! By the way, the way you write cracks me up. Very funny!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love the stamp "transfer" on his forhead:)

Jill said...

Well Megan you've got some pretty dang cute kiddos!! How are you! Come see my family!!

http://bestdriggs.blogspot.com/