

September 29, 2008
FHE @ Reddin and Karens house, we missed the other 1/2 of the family that is currently out of town. I took these pictures of Kayda, the cutest baby around; she is already getting so big.

Is he trying to make me baby hungry? Whenever I see him holding her I think mmmmmaaaaaybe im ready for another. Im feeling pressure from all sides to get Prego again. Every time Liam sees a baby he screams "Beebee!" (All through sacrament...) Hillarie and my mom keep complaining that they have no baby to hold, I keep giving them Liam but they say it’s just not the same, even though he sucks his thumb and sticks his hand down his drawers so endearingly. Even my mail man is tucking coupons for Enfamil, prenatal vitamins, diapers and even a coupon for one of those 3D ultrasounds in my mailbox. It's out of control. Should I give in to peer pressure? We were originally thinking October would be when we would try again, but I kind of wanted to learn to snowboard this winter...









3 comments:
I say you go for it. Get it over with! we need another baby in the family. I would love to join you. can you talk to Travis for me?
I think you are a great mom, and should have more kids when you are ready. Even if you do get pregnant can't you still learn to snowboard this winter?
Oh my gosh! I just read the post of Ruth's drawing! I laughed so hard!What a creative drawer she is! Well, I'm pretty sure it's just one baby, but we have our first sonogram tomorrow, so I guess we'll know for sure then! Oh, and I say you do what you want as far as getting pregnant. Who cares what everyone else wants?
Post a Comment