Saturday, October 11, 2008

The other day while I was making lunch for the boys, Neil casually saunters inside and starts making small talk with me. "What’s for Lunch?", "It's a nice day outside", "and can I watch qubo after lunch?" I was really only 1/2 listening as he was setting up his stepping stool right ON my foot (like they do every time... EVERY time). If I don’t quickly pull my foot out from beneath it they step on the stool...on my foot. Anyway, that’s not where were going with this. After I shooed him outside again to finish lunch he turns and says. "But mOOOOOm, Liam is on the Garbage can!" Like he had come rushing in with only that to tell me and I had ignored him.



So I run out there and he is being a total monkey on the trash cans. I,took a video of him that was pretty good, but I cant upload it because it's too big. *sigh* Okay, so Im sitting here typing right now and Neil walks by my bedroom window and says "HEY MOM!" And I peek out AND SEE LIAM ON THE TRASH CANS AGAIN. Just playing with his toy car. Im going to have a little talk with Marcus when he gets home…

No comments: