
I had a slumber party/leadership training with the Young Women last night. It was really good, informative-wise but it was not...fun. I woke up with a sore back from sleeping on a futon, and a headache from being jarred awake from giggling girls or shutting doors; I had a stomach ache from too much candy and s'mores. Furthermore, I don't know if I can handle going to camp because if I hear the tippy canoe song or the Noah built him an arkey arkey song one more time I might start pulling hair out. Besides, they sing the songs wrong in this ward.
I feel old...


Speaking of feeling Old...Marcus had his 10 year reunion today. 10 years! I was just arguing with my YW girls over what high school was better, Mesa, Gilbert or Westwood. Sometimes I feel like I just graduated, so saying 10 years makes me wince a little, (kind of like waking up on a futon...) A lot can change in 10 years right? While I only had him in my life for 8 of those years, some things just don't change, he is still my wonderful 10 years graduated or 2 :)
We had fun at the park, while daddy caught up with old friends. Later Marcus and I went to Lavender and old Lace for dinner and more visiting with high school friends. We didnt win anything (of course) and It was freezing. I forgot a sweater. I had permanent goose bumps. Marcus had a good time; I just kept reminding myself that my 10 year reunion is in 2 years. You will go, right Katie?

My Men.

My Little Miss.

Neil found a friend to play ball with, Liam kept walking over and just stainding by Neil whenever he would move, he wants to be just like him, its so sweet. (with an arm like that who wouldnt want to be just like him??? Am I right? Actually I have no Idea, is that a good quarterback stance?)









No comments:
Post a Comment