
October 22, 2008
Well, it's started. Ruth came home from school yesterday all a-twitter about some boy named Jeffery who chased her and Adrianna on the playground. *sigh* Does anyone remember their first crush? When is all that stuff supposed to start?









4 comments:
That's so funny. I remember a kid named Andy that chased me around the playground in first and second grade. I don't remember having a crush on him, just thought it was fun to be chased. I like the shoes with the two straps because they are a little different. It seemes everyone, including me, has the other ones. I loved the "we only have one world post!" what a good little environmentalist!
I have know idea when that stuff is suppose to start, but I hope not this early.
The time is right. When Carter was in Kindergarden he came home talking about a girl named Paisley. He never did admit to having a cruch on her because that is just Carter. He denys liking any girls, but he would always talk about her, so I new that he had a crush on her. So it looks like it must run in the family. Kindergarden is the age when it starts!
I am pretty sure she is on target. I don't remember ever not liking a boy. Kindergarten - my older brother's friend Joey Pepper.
Post a Comment