October 13, 2008
I am so excited! I grew food! This was my first real attempt at growing something for later consumption and im proud to announce...I was successful. I will post a picture of us enjoying our zucchini (Neil is holding it in the picture) tonight after we eat it, and Ruth is holding one of my watermelons. Everyone is telling me I planted it too late for it to ripen, but im still thrilled even if we don’t get to eat it. Hooray for me! Im totally going all out in the spring; anyone got any good gardening tips?
They were not fans of the zucchini.
The rest of us liked it though. Here's Liam loading up his fork! Neil did try another slice, but he didn't look like he enjoyed it (even though he said he did) I think he was just trying to be manly and to show Ruth up.
Liam got a time out for dancing on the table; he was mad at dad, telling him: 'no-no!' It makes me laugh how fast he gets over it when he discovers me looking.









2 comments:
Great job Megan. I think we need to start a garden at our house. I will have to put that on our very long todo list.
Great job at gardening! However, I loved the dancing on the table. And Liam's little fit until he saw you. what cute grandchildren I have.
Post a Comment