
1998

Yeah! we finally have an updated picture!
October 11, 2008
Marcus made plans to go golfing yesterday with his buddies from work(from 2-7pm) so when my most wonderful friend Katie called, who must have been feeling my grumpy-at-having-Saturday-being-just-like-every-other-day vibe to see if I wanted to do something when he got home I was soooo grateful. We went to Hale Center Theater to see Wait until Dark. It was about a recently blinded woman who is terrorized by a trio of thugs while they search for a heroin stuffed doll they believe is in her apartment. I have never seen a play without at least a little bit of comedy in it so I kept waiting for it but the only funny parts were the running commentary between Katie and I about the dramatic murder scenes and glancing behind me once during the intermission and seeing right up the skirt of the girl who must have known that bending over in a mini skirt with your bum to the stage(especially with the theater in the round setting) was surely going to give people an eye full, wanted or in other cases *ahem* unwanted. I enjoyed the company more than the play itself but It was worth it to get out of the house and spend time in good company.
After the play we went to eat at Olive garden. Marcus laughed at me when I told him I got chicken con broccoli again (just like every time)and the usual after dinner mint, like always, inspired me to stop on the way home and get these:

Anyway, thanks for the fun evening out Katie! (Let's do it again...soon.)









No comments:
Post a Comment